San Juan Bautista Patron Saint Festivities in Sardón de Duero. From 23rd June to 26th July. Sardón de Duero (Valladolid)
Privacy and data protection policy
At FiestaPopular.com we guarantee the protection and confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with applicable legislation. Therefore, we observe and comply with the provisions of the following standards:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the Development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE).
Identity and responsible for the treatment of personal data
We give you information about the person responsible for the treatment of personal data collected at FiestaPopular.com:
Name of the person responsible for the data: Patricia López Casalengua
Address: C/ Fortunata y Jacinta, nº 14-A. 29190. Málaga
NIF / VAT: ES-53687995-S
Registration of personal data
The personal data collected by FiestaPopular.com will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the data controller. The treatment of the user's personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data must be processed with the explicit consent of the interested party, after completely transparent information on the purposes for which they are collected.
- Limitation of purpose: Personal data must be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be subsequently processed in an incompatible or different way for said purposes.
- Data minimization: the strictly necessary data will be collected in relation to the purposes.
- Accuracy of the data: they must be exact and updated.
- Limitation of the conservation period: The data may not be kept or kept for longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
- Integrity and confidentiality: the security and confidentiality of the data will be guaranteed.
- Proactive responsibility: the controller will be responsible for compliance with the above principles.
Categories of personal data
The data collected by FiestaPopular.com are only identifying. In no case are special categories of personal data collected, established in article 9 of the RGPD.
Obtaining your personal data
To navigate FiestaPopular.com, you do not need to provide any data. The cases in which you do provide your data are the following:
What will we use your data for? Purpose of the treatment
The personal data collected by FiestaPopular.com through its forms will serve only for the purpose of providing you with a service, answering any queries and sending you our news communications.
Why do we need your data? Legitimacy of treatment and legal basis
The legitimacy of the treatment of your data is your consent. When filling out the contact form or budget request with your data, the user will be asked for their express consent for the automated treatment of their data.
How long will we keep your data? Data retention
The personal data collected will be kept until its deletion is requested.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data will not be shared with third parties. In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the recipients of the personal data.
How are we going to protect your data? Secret and Security
FiestaPopular.com undertakes to make all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of your data. We adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the security of the data and avoid the destruction, loss or alteration of the same.
FiestaPopular.com has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate that ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential way as the transmission of the data is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, since there is no total security on the Internet, the data controller agrees to communicate to the user without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs that involves a high risk to the rights and freedoms of Physical persons.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the controller.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights in relation to your data:
Right of access to your personal data, to know if FiestaPopular.com has your data, which are being processed and what type of treatment is being carried out with them, to obtain information on the origin of the data and on the recipients of the communications made or planned.
Right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
Right of deletion or right to be forgotten: right to obtain the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose of treatment or withdraw your consent.
Right to limit the processing of your personal data, when you challenge the accuracy of your data, the treatment is unlawful, the data controller no longer needs the data but the user needs it to make claims and when the user has opposed the treatment.
Right of opposition to the treatment of your personal data, when you do not want your data to be processed or you want the treatment of them to stop.
Right to the portability of your data: in the event that the treatment is automated, the user will have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller.
Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling.
Links to third party websites
FiestaPopular.com may include links or hyperlinks to third party websites, which are not operated by FiestaPopular.com. These external websites will have their own privacy and data protection policies, being themselves responsible for their files and their privacy practices.
Protection of rights
In the event that you consider that there has been a problem or violation of current regulations in the treatment of your data, you have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through any of the following means:
Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
Postal mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
Telephone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517